Saturday, March 07, 2009

Ben has been obsessed with birthdays for many months (years? is that possible?). He has told us that he wants a train with a button that goes automatically for his birthday - he can point to the picture of it in the Brio catalog. He also said that he wanted a motorcycle - but when I asked him again about it he said "No! The train with the button!" (thinking that he couldn't get both of course).

When I asked him yesterday if he wanted to go to the playground, he said "Call Fiona." I asked him if he wanted to invite her to the playground and he said "Call Fiona, ask her come to my birthday party." (Over a month away!).

Lots of people have been asking Ben how old he is, and when his birthday is. A couple of times this week Ben asked me, "When my birthday, mommy?".

Today Ben said to Daddy, "After rest, we have my birthday party?" "No, Ben, your birthday is not for a while." And he unprompted, repeated the date!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home