Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Adventures and eBooks

Dearest Family,


I just wanted you to know that tomorrow I am going on an adventure to fill my bucket.  On my list was French fluency.  I am headed to Quebec City for four weeks of French immersion.  I will live with a family and share two meals a day with them.  I will commute downtown to school each day on the bus.  I am excited and terrified that this old brain may not be up to the task at hand.  However, I have been studying in every way I can for the past four months.  I won't be fluent but I will be a step closer.  

If you are interested in this journey, I'll probably be posting on my blog.  See:  ZannahMartin.com to sign up.

Also, the much anticipated eBook of SONG OF SARAI is now available.  NOT at Amazon, which still has the paperback for sale.  But Kobo, Book Shout, and Barnes & Noble all have it available.  The ISBN number is 9780578512570.  It is both cheaper and more portable.  Sorry I couldn't deliver this for your summer reading.

Bon Voyage!
Zannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home